On the other hand, this blog, which is quite a bit younger than the other, has its own milestones to celebrate. It received 1,014 page views in just the last month, and will pass a total of 3,000 views over the period of its existence either tonight or tomorrow. The number right now stands at 2,983.
I am happy about the way that the number of visitors has grown. Many thanks to all of you, especially those who keep coming back.
Some posts are more popular than others, of course. Here are the stars so far:
- Déjeuner sur l'herbe, and Harper au naturel (410 page views)
- Free Symphony Recordings from Musopen Ready (124 page views)
- Submarines around China, and Some Thoughts on World War III (123 page views)
- John Carter of Mars (389 page views)
- Microsoft's Good Taste, and Other Snarkasms (190 page views)
- Ron Perlman, Films and Poems, and the Favorite Poem Project (291 page views)